1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher 2 plugs wiring harness for 2000 Silverado

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joedafs, Nov 27, 2009.

1. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

Looking for the complete wiring harness truck side for a 2000 Silverado 2 plug harness I believe it is a mm1. Let me know what you got. I also need the 2 wire power plug plow side.

Thanks
    Joe

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Send me a PM. I should have what you need but need to know if it is the NBS or OBS. Also the type of headlights?

3. Bowrider

Bowrider Junior Member

I have harnesses from my 99 Silverado 2500 that used relays for the mm1 I will check the #'s and let you know

4. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

It is the newer body style. Do you need to know what type of truck headlights or plow headlights.

5. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

Thanks Bowrider

6. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

still looking for the 12 pin harness

7. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

If it is a straight blade then it would be a 9 pin. Do you need the complete truck side wiring or just the headlight harness?

8. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

I need complete truck side. But the plow i bought has a 12 pin,

9. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

bump ......still looking for the complete truck side harness.

10. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

If it is a 2000 NBS it will be a 9 pin 6 relay system like Western1 said, 63392 kit # , you will have to swap out the 12 pin on your plow to a 9 pin wiring setup either by changing the light assembly to a 61540-1 P/N or using a replacment 9 pin harness for the headlights P/N 61438 IIRC.

This is assuming it has HB3/HB4 headlights and not the glass 2B lights.

I have the complete 12 pin truck side (03-up) , 64077 harness kit , battery wires , solenoid and such , i'll gladly sell it to you but it won't do you much good on your 2000 Chevy, sorry.

TOM

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  11. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

thanks Tom

Looking for the complete 9 pin truck side.........