1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher 2 Plug Wiring And Truck Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Aug 29, 2011.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am looking for a fisher harness for my 1999 f250 superduty. It is the 2 plug setup. I also need the truck side mount for the same truck for a fisher minute mount. Please let me know what you have.

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

I have everything you're looking for. I'm in Syracuse, so I'm not terribly far from you as far as shipping goes. I'm out of town on vacation until next week, but I can ship everything to you as soon as I get back if you are interested. PM me.

EDIT: The harness I have is for HB5 composite lamps. If you have sealed beam lamps, the headlamp harness I have won't work for you.

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

how much?!?!?!?!?!

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

$300 plus shipping for the mount... It's in excellent shape. Two seasons old.

$125 plus shipping for the wiring. HB5 headlight wiring, control harness, and truck side battery cable.