1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher 2-plug Truck Side Harness for Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by silver05hemi, Nov 4, 2009.

1. silver05hemi

silver05hemi Junior Member

I am looking for a Fisher 2-plug truck side harness for a 95 Tahoe. It does not need to have the Y connectors for the headlights as I can splice them in. A controller would be nice if included also.

Let me know what you have, shipped to 03076 (Pelham, NH).

Thanks!

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I might have exactly what you need. I'm looking to make a decision on a couple of things right away.

3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

I have what u need aswell as the battery side.How can u be contacted.Since ur new u cant get/send PM"s ??

4. silver05hemi

silver05hemi Junior Member

I did not realize I can not send/receive PM's.

Send me an email at josh91z@comcast.net and we can see if we can put this together.

5. Wallace

Wallace Member

I have a 2 wire for a 2004 chevy 2500-3500 not sure if it will work maybe someone can chime in $375 shipped