1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB F/S or F/T Sno-way 3-pin 8' Blade w/ DP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by oman1999, Dec 27, 2009.

1. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

After many hours of head scratching and fabricating, I've got my 7.5' MT mounted to my 1989 F250. Blade is only 3 or 4 seasons old w/ 3-pin mount and the new style "brain-box" controller set-up.

I love the blade, absolutely awesome set-up and plows like none-other.

I'd like to have 8' of blade though. The extra 3" per-side would be so helpful.

I'm looking for a sno-way blade to fit the same 3-pin configuration as the MT series. Cash in hand, willing to trade my blade if needed. Pump and controller set-up is no big deal as I can swap out my current pump if needed.

PM me with any information. Willing to travel 250 miles from 61080 or can pay for delivery.
  2. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

would you sell the MT? I have been looking for an MT i have an ST and 3 pin mounts are the same and snoway doesnt make a mount for my truck anymore. Id buy your's and you could upgrade hehe.