1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: F-250/350 with blown 7.3 POWERSTROKE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Holland, May 20, 2011.

1. Holland

Holland Senior Member

I'm gonna be pulling out a good 7.3 out of a 99 E-450 bus here at work and i'm looking for a truck to put it in. I'd like to find a F-250 or 350 originally equipped with a 7.3 powerstroke with a blown motor. Doesnt matter what it is 2wd or 4wd, reg cab, ex cab, crew, doesnt matter. It can be beat up, have high mileage, doesnt even need a box! Looking to build a cheap tow vehicle. Would also consider a gas truck with a junk motor if its 2wd. Let me know a price. Again, i'm talking low money! Thank guys!

2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

I have a 97 f-250 it has a good motor alittle rough tho. Would be willing to sell for 3500 its a fixer upper. pm me with a email address and i'll get you some pics

3. zach5187

zach5187 Junior Member