1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - entire set up for Dodge 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by schwerhaiv, Jan 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. schwerhaiv

schwerhaiv Junior Member

Hello:

My 1994 Chevy 2500 finally rusted through the frame so I sold it (with full disclosure of frame issues) along with the plow (Meyer). Now I just bought a very nice 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport extended cab with off-road package and the 5.9. Just put new 10 ply tires on yesterday. I thought I had a deal for an ultramount set-up, but that looks like it fell through and it was a bit expensive anyway since this is just for my own driveway, pretty much.

I am looking for an entire set-up. I am near Pittsburgh, PA, but would consider anywhere I can go where I can get one installed and back in a day, which certainly includes: Columbus, Cleveland, Baltimore, all of PA and western NY, and WV. Certainly some winter left; but, it will be gone soon enough. Please lets work a reasonable deal. Please let me know what you have.As I said, preferably something that you (or someone for you) can install. Thank you.

-Joe

2. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I just got a F350 with a new Boss 9'2 vplow so now I will be letting my Dodge 1500 go. I just installed a Fisher MM2 RD 7'6 on the truck this year. Put a new cutting eage on it. Has a Fish stick controller and the better head lights ( Can't remember the name ) LOL. I would let it all go for 2500 with mount, but I'm not sure about the mount on the sport. It seems they are different. Will let the whole truck go for 7500 and it has no Rust new tires brakes ujoints . New Dodge doors. I can send you pictures It also has a 6 foot box and a Vortex spray in bed liner and there is more

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  3. schwerhaiv

schwerhaiv Junior Member

WTB setup second gen ram

bump bump bump