1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by peteo1, Jun 15, 2014.

1. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for an enclosed trailer as the title says. Hoping to find one in the 16'-20' range preferably with a ramp but a barn door isn't a deal breaker as far as that goes. Not looking to spend a fortune on one but don't want a complete wreck either. If anyone has anything that fits feel free to om me or post a picture here or I can om my email address. Thanks in advance!
  2. peteo1

Bump... anyone selling one or know of a good trailer for sale?
  3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I have a 7x16 that has been used for fertilizing. It has a ramp door and side door. Dual 3500 lb axles. New tires and brakes a year ago. I now use a box truck so it's no longer used. I'm not sure what your use would be for it but it does smell like fertilizer a bit. If it was left to air out and a fresh coat of paint on the walls would probably be fine. $2000 is the price and located near Elkhart IN about 2 hours West of Toledo right off I80. I have pictures I could email.
  4. peteo1

That might work. I'll pm my email