1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Enclosed Trailer 8.5x20-22'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stroker79, Jan 17, 2010.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

It must have dual torsion axles and brakes on both axles.

Prefer it to be in decent condition, no holes through the skin and mangled fenders.

Need it to have the ramp door in the back.

Must be a bumper pull

Color does not matter, please no stickers.

Let me know what you have!

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Hey Stroker. Try craigslist. I have been looking for snowmobiles on craigslist and I have been seeing a lot of trailers on there.

3. stroker79

Thanks, yeah there are some real good ones that pop up here and there. There are some good deals on snowmobiles too, they keep popping up when im searching for trailers, LOL.

4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Yeah there is. I just bought a snowmobile off of craigslist last week

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

lol not much on CL in the area for that size, unless you want an old brickman trailer? lol

6. stroker79

I saw those. No thanks.

I saw a nice 24' footer with AC and decked out for $4700. Its a little more than I was hoping to spend and I dont think Im going to buy anything until spring.

7. whiteford06

whiteford06 Junior Member