1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Dump truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bossman 92, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys I am looking for a used dump truck. Now I don't care what year or make, and size doesn't really matter as long as it's 1 ton or bigger (but nothing huge). It will be used for leaves this fall, and as a salt truck/back up plow truck this winter. I'd like to stay under 10k on this truck as I don't have a ton of use for type of truck. If it comes with a plow and or spreader that is great, but if not it's not a big deal.

I am located in NE Ohio and would be willing to travel to lower MI, Western PA, Ky, IN, and IL.

Thanks Bossman

2. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

Hello, Bossman I have a 93 f350 4x4 it has a 7.3 non turbo diesel auto trans central hyd that run the dump and a 9 foot fisher plow truck is is good shape not a new truck put a new pass fender and door on last fall and painted the truck bright red black bed with alum. checker plate on the sides just put new oil pan and exhaust manifolds on the truck the truck is very reliable it does need some brake work i put a new master cyl on it but you still have to pump the brakes one time then they seem to be fine might just need bleed better not sure. I could send you some pics with my cell phone first i am triing to get some pics of it to post i am askng 6000.00 my number 217 519-3205 thanks Brian

3. Bossman 92

I would like to see some pics!

Bossman

4. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I will try to get some posted not the best at doing I can send you a couple now if you get pic on your cell let me know i will see what i can do thanks

5. HHLandscaping

HHLandscaping Junior Member
    from Ilinois

I have a 1995 cehvy 3500 dump truck with snoway v plow and central hydro salt spreader. Send me your email and I will get you some pictures.

6. HHLandscaping

HHLandscaping Junior Member
    from Ilinois

I have a 1995 chevy 3500 dump truck with snoway v plow and central hydro salt spreader. Send me your email and I will get you some pictures. Or send me an email at hhlawncare1@yahoo.com

7. Bossman 92

Give me a call 330 204 8244 and we will talk!

Andrew