1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Dump Truck With Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Drottlawn, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I am looking for a dump truck with plow. I am looking for a decent truck in the 5000 to 10000 range. I don't expect new with this range, but something dependable and can move alot of snow. IF you have one a little over this range, I will still be interested. Let me know what you got! Any help is greatly appreciated! Willing to travel a little bit for one.
  2. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Nobody selling any around here???
  3. bln

bln Senior Member

hey man. I have a 99 3500 chevy 1 ton dump (electric/hydro) I am selling for 8,000 firm. 9,500 with a 8.2 boss Vplow. NEVER BEEN PLOWED WITH. 88,000 miles. New tires, fuel system, and a tune up. 2WD salter can also go. Stainless 8' airflo. Just dropped 700 into it so I need to get 1,500 for it. All moving parts except gear box were replaced. Engine on truck is a 350. Any questions I can be reached at 248-982-5263.

Thanks Brad
  4. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

BLN, Can you post a few pictures for me? Thanks