1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Dump truck and Loader IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by muddy00, Jan 7, 2006.

1. muddy00

muddy00 Member

looking for a Small Dump truck and Loader for a landscape Yard to move and Deliver Mulch and landscape Rock, Prefer close to Il,
    Thanks
    Jeff
    jtbrown@insightbb.com

2. JOEC

JOEC Member

I've got a 1600 clark/bobcat loader nice machine not a new one its in the 80's model if your interested email me joec.firstgreen@sbcglobal.net im probably gonna list it on ebay

3. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

We have lots of equipment for sale including dumps...

Call my office during the week, Im sure you will like something...

4 - 2001 GMC TOPKICK DUMPS
    1989 INTERNATIONAL DUMP
    1989 GMC RACK DUMP
    1993 MITSUBISHI FUSO DUMP
    2003 F450 FLATBED - DIESEL - SHOWROOM
    2003 F550 FLATBED - DIESEL - SHOWROOM

ALL TRUCKS HAVE PLOWS AND SANDERS
    ALL VERY GOOD TO SHOWROOM CONDITION AND FLEET MAINTAINED

Call 845-897-5296 ask for Joe and we'll talk

ALSO WILLING TO HOLD TRUCKS TILL SPRING AND HELP WITH DELIVERY

4. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Muddy check out my post's i have a small dump and larger dump for sale ... even the large dump is under CDL all in very good condition. Check it out let me know what you think... thanks

its located under
    Selling it all.... in this topic

5. winterweather

winterweather Junior Member

I have a 2005 f-350 dump for sale if you are intrested about 9000 miles on it right now 4x4 6.0L power stroke let me know. scott-garner@hotmail.com