Snow Plowing Forum banner

WTB: Dump Insert

446 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  brown 
#1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

Looking to purchase a used dump insert for my 04 ram 3500. Short Bed. Willing to do some work to it. Just looking for something to start out with.

Let me know if anyone has one or knows someone who does.

Thanks!!
Chris

OR....How much is a downeaster roughly for a 6 ft bed?

#4 ·
i have a used one

i have a used 6ft ezdumper in good shape asking 2500.00 bucks im in il

#6 ·
I'm looking for the same for my chevy 2500hd short box. let me know if you find something or if we could get a better price if we buy 2. I hope this could help. also check out this site stealthdump.com if it dont work google stealth dump

#9 ·
Because Im going to be dumping a lot of concrete and stone and rock....my bed wont hold up to that. A steel insert will. I would also get rid of my hopper salter and get a tailgate for the insert so i can start using bulk salt.

If I cant get a used one i'll just buy one new in the spring.

#10 ·
I dont no man.I have hauled crushed stone,concrete,loam,gravel.My truck bed holds up perfect.You just plate the bottom of bed with steel,holds up perfect.I was just giving that idea.Good luck with what ever you decide to do.There a company up here that makes and sells dump trailer.coastal medal fab.check em out

#11 ·
jdanforth;398699 said:
I dont no man.I have hauled crushed stone,concrete,loam,gravel.My truck bed holds up perfect.You just plate the bottom of bed with steel,holds up perfect.I was just giving that idea.Good luck with what ever you decide to do.There a company up here that makes and sells dump trailer.coastal medal fab.check em out
Coastal Metal fab makes the Down Easter dumps and spreaders.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.