1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb dump insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Hiwire, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Hiwire

Hiwire Member

I am looking for a dump insert for an 8 ft bed. It doesnt have to be primo but decent. Im not afraid to do SOME work on it. I have some projects around the place that can justify it but since I am not landscaping and not plowing, money is an issue. Just thought I would put it out there and see what happens. I am also willing to drive within reason.
    Ray

2. Hiwire

Hiwire Member

I know this is a long shot but worth looking in to anyway.
    Ray

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I have been looking for one for 2 years now, used one few and far between and you had better be ready to buy right then. It makes it even harder is I need one for a short box pickup.

Good Luck Mike

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Why not just buy one new? New is like 1995.00 Out the door, for the price it is worth it. I bought mine a year ago. used it while making a tranistion sold it last month, the best money I ever spent.

5. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

As a owner of two of these that get more than average usage, BUY ONE NEW....

Kelly,

Downeaster makes a short bed. You will not be sorry.

6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

That is the plan but we need some snow, since Jan of 06 there have not been alot of plowable events. I am so damn sick of rain.

Regards Mike