array(0) { } array(0) { }
  1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB dodge plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cowboytim, Apr 29, 2008.

1. cowboytim

cowboytim Junior Member
    from midwest

need a back up truck99 or newer
  2. aquaman855

aquaman855 Junior Member

why does it need to be a dodge? i cant seem to keep mine running!
  3. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i got a Black quad cab 6ft bed 2001 1500 off road edition 123k 8ft fisher MM1 and a snow ex 575 mini spreader asking 10,000
    turck runs flawless! the motor is strong with a mopar towing cam. tons of extras and more info send me a PM
  4. cowboytim

cowboytim Junior Member
    from midwest

I need a bigger truck hen your half ton. Dodge is the only truck I will sit in. Had them since 1995 and will not lookback. I beat mie on a daily bases and they keep going. Older or newer years does not matter they are the best.
  5. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

Its a wayz but I have 96 Ram 2500 with 9' western. Looking to get $6k. Will throw in a meyers tailgate spreader. The older yellow style.
  6. snoking

snoking Senior Member

I have an 01 2500, 2000 miles on new transmission. i htink 70000 overall Dealership is putting new hood, front passenger side fender and bumper on. (primer issue) couple nicks and scratches nothing major. 9' meyer plower. pewter color.4x4. 9100.00 will be ready in a week.