1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Dodge 94-01 generation...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tracy89, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

Need new truck...traded my chevy (first mistake) for what was believed to be a 94 dodge. Went to register it turns out it was a 95...Please dont start babling about u should have checked the vin...Im sure that there are a lot of people that do but there is also a good amount of people who dont if they have no reason to doubt what the person who is selling the truck says. I am looking for one that is decent would like to stay with a half-ton for economical reasons....Would kind of like to stay in the state of maine but willing to travel to parts of new hampshire....dont have a price range, dont have motor preference just a dodge so i can put the nice mm2 that i aquired with the truck on the next one....
  2. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

PM sent .............
  3. procut

procut Senior Member

Not to sound smart, but whats the big deal if it ended up being a '95 instead of a '94? Maybe I'm missing something...
  4. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

Im not sure where u are....i guess i shouldnt worry about it. haha..in maine 95 and newer we have to have a title to register vehicles...it used to be if it was 15 years old u were fine and didnt need a title. F****d up state of maine decided that they wanted to make more money by changing it. So im stuck with a truck that isnt worth anything but turning into a mud truck....cant sell it, cant junk it.
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Can you have it titled elsewhere? Like have a friend in a different state "buy" it from you, get a new title on it and then sell it back to you? I have no idea if this can work that way but just my random thought of the day
  6. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

i dont no...u want to buy it apply for a title and then sell it back to me?? haha.
  7. ticki2

ticki2 Senior Member
    from NH

Pretty sure you can apply for a new title through DMV ..IF.. it wasn't sold as salvage .
  8. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

i cant apply for a new title because i dont have the old title...in maine when u apply for a new title u have to turn in the old one...
  9. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

If your looking still, I have an 01" Dodge 2500,4x4, 5.9 gas, 102,000 miles, auto I'd sell. It's a cab chassis,that has a modified EZ dump on it, LED lighting, etc,with a Boss mount and harness. oh also the tires have only 5000 miles on them. 7200.00 or Obo.

from Chicago

iv got an 1996 dodge 1500 reg cab short bed black no rust, with 79k org miles, western uni mount with BRAND NEW TRANS WITH 3 year nation wide warranty call me if your interested 847 774 4498
  11. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member

See if you can find a dealer to buy it off you and then resell it to you with a clean title , if no luck around where you live , try NH
    I know it has been done before Bandit