1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB coverall salt cover

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Looking for a hoop shed coverall or similar for salt bin. Looking for around 30ish by 40-50 feet with conrete block mounting and high enough to dump a triaxle in. Will wait til spring if you need to use it the rest of this winter. Will travel for the right deal. Obviously can buy new but thought we could both do a favor if you need a bigger one or are just selling in general.

2. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I may have something, give me a call 734-934-1628

3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Bump to the top

4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I dont know if this helps, but last year PennDot removed over 100 coverall buildings some that were practically brand new, due to the "hazard" that they may come down in excessive wind. I think this stunt cost the taxpayers close to a million dollars to replace them with permanent wooden structures.

I dont know who you would call, but maybe somewhere there is a huge pile of theses things in pa, just laying around

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

bump? season is over.

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

still looking