1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb conventional truck mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by prostreet, May 18, 2008.

1. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

looking for a conventional western 7-6" plow mount that would fit a 92 chevy k1500. let me know

2. Focker

Focker Member

I have a plow that you might be looking for. Its a 3yr old 7'6" Ultra Mount Pro. You would just have to sell the mount from mine(ford) and get the appropriate one, along with new headlight harnesses! I am asking $2500 or best. The plow is in good condition physically and in great condition mechanically!

3. Focker

Focker Member

Sorry, im a moron, just realized that you are just looking for the mount!

4. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Got one on a 88 chevy 1 ton. I do not know if it will fit but going to be selling it all. Cable plow, 8 ft.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If your '88 is the later body style (no vent window) and 4WD it'll work on prostreets '92.

6. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

thanks for the reply but just looking fo the mount,not sure if the 1 ton will work. would you sell just the mount thanks

7. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

thanks b&b for the info

8. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

it is the earlier body style

9. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

up to the top