1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Complete wiring, module for Fisher Multiplex XV

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MatthewG, Aug 12, 2011.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 2010 Fisher XV that I need complete multiplex wiring and 3 port module for. The old EZ-V wiring does not work. If you do not have a 3 port module thats ok I can get on one ebay for $100

The truck is a 2000 F 350 and should match

The module is 29070-1

Im unsure of the wiring #s that I need

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

All u need is power cable, controll harness and controll if u have everything from a 3 plug easy v 3 or 4 port module will work.

3. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I have the new 4 pin controller, do you know part numbers for the truck side power cable. Im not sure about the controller harness either.

I was under the impression the 3 port module for the straight blade that came on the truck wouldn't work??

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

3or 4 port module will work they both do the same thing.Its designed to work with a 3 port but an adaptor will be needed for a 4 port.I dont know the nubers off hand but should be fairly easy on fishers site.