1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB complete setup for 06 Silverado HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by clund21, Sep 25, 2010.

1. clund21

clund21 Junior Member

WTB complete plow setup for 2006 Silverado HD. Light commercial usage, midwest (IL, WI, IN, IA) preferably.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have some 8' Ultramounts complete. 2 seasons old, Nighthawk lights, etc. Nice plows. Prices vary slightly but btw $3,200-3,600 complete.

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Nice price!

4. clund21

clund21 Junior Member

Traveling to Indy Thursday morning - would like to stop by if that works for you.You're in Griffiith, right? Also, how much for install?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes sir, right on Broad st in the middle of town. I can do an install for like $250 since you're buying the complete package and coming a distance, and while you wait if I have a rough time when you'll arrive. It may take a couple hours.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks ;) ....................