1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB complete setup 99 dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by suzuki0702, Oct 29, 2009.

1. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

buddys looking for a new setup for his truck. needs everything. tell me what you got and a number to be reached at. thanks!
    99 dodge 2500 gasser

2. loudredram

loudredram Member

where are you located.....I'm willing to part with my 7.5 fisher MM1 havent droped the blade in 3years have a company truck with plow ....brand new mount and wireing harness last year

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I have one just like this, it is a 7.5' Diamond trip edge with the MDII mounting system. with a remanfactured E57H, , sorry no foil but everything else! All the wiring, touch pad control, light modules and Dodge light adapters. It alos comes with the correct Mounts for your Dodge.
    Call 508 753 6617

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

hes located in kent oh.. nascar how much you lookin for that setup? i gave him your number....looking to spend around 2k anyone else??

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

$2k isn't enough!

Your looking at $2750 for the entire package

6. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

hahah ill let em know, but ill tell ya, he can get a setup like that around here for that much! nevertheless im passing it on!