1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Complete setup 94 F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Raymond S., Jul 10, 2010.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Looking for complete setup (plow,mount,wiring,controller, etc) for 94 Ford F250. I'd prefer and 8' but a 7'6" would probably do ok. Let me know what you have. Closer to IN/MI line the better. Looking to spend around $1500. PM or post up, doesn't matter to me.
    Thanks,

2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I have a Western Unimount mount for your truck if you end up buying the setup in parts. I'm sure that I have some of the wiring too.

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Is that the one off the truck you had for sale? Didn't you have a complete setup on the 95 gasser?

4. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

Plow

I have a 7.5' Western poly uni-mount. Plow, mount, harness and controller. Asking $1800.
    Mount is for '99 thru '04 Super Duty. Rather not separate.

5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I have a Meyer CP-8 classic: mount, E60 (newly rebuilt at Angelo's), wiring, complete. If you remove the mount and wiring from the truck, I'll take $1500. In Pinckney, MI.

734-320-4700
    Mike

6. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

not really looking to make a road trip and spend the day removing a mount and wiring. Summer season is very busy right now and I posted this to get a jump start on getting my other truck ready for winter. I'd rather have a complete setup off the truck and I can manage a 1/2 day road trip to pick it up. I know how it goes though, I sold my last truck w/ the mount and wiring because I was too lazy to take it off.

7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Same boat here with the busy. If you want to wait, it will probably be Sept./October who knows? I don't.

8. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

bump. Still looking

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Make me an offer on it picked up, if you'd like. I'll see if I can get it off in the next few weeks.

Here's the blade on my Chevy. Ignore the mount on the Chevy. It's nothing like the hoop and F350 mount. The E60 is this one or one just like it. I have 3.

DSCN0006!.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

10. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

The plow you have has the hoop style that slips into the truckside receiver, then you can detach the plow when not in use correct? I'm not real familiar with meyer plows but a few guys I plow with have them. The picture you have of the chevy appears that the lights and pump stay behind the bumper, correct. (I know you said don't pay attention to the chevy mount)

11. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

You are exactly correct. You may need headlights since they seem loose and that is usually their demise.. And I have a touchpad controller for it.

12. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Been away for a while. Yep, it's the one off of the the silver truck. I have the whole setup including a 120amp alternator, but I think it's all going on my Bronco. I just moved and have to see what I have around. I'm sure that I have enough stuff to make one work, but it might take a little modifying of the headlight harness.