1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB complete set-up for '94 CHEVY 3500 w/6.5TD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pmorrissette, Nov 14, 2009.

1. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

Hello All;

Well, I sold my '92 half-ton with a 7.5 Meyer set-up, now have a '94 Chevy 3500 4x6 Crewcab with 6.5 Turbo diesel. See my avatar or profile pic for the truck.

Interested in putting on a complete set-up at a reasonable price. Anybody have anything interesting to offer ?

I am in Montreal, willing to pick-up in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York state, Ontario, New Brunswick, etc...

Let me know.

2. ticki2

ticki2 Senior Member
    from NH

I've got a 9' MM1 complete set up for 94 chevy . Send a PM if interested , it's in NH right off I93
  3. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

Complete PLOW

I Have a COMPLETE 8' Meyers with SABERS,Touch-PAD controller.
    Located in MICHIGAN.
    231 690 5075 cell
  4. pmorrissette

Michigan is a bit far...unless the price is REALLY right.

Please send me a PM with details.

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have what you need

8.5' Meyer MDII ( Minute Mount Style) Plow has been refirbed, totally torn down sand blasted and refinished, ne wlabels, new bolts, new angle cylinders, new hoses,new fittings, new light modules, new power harnesses, new solenoid, remanufactured E60H pump done by a Meyer Dealer, , the cutting edge has 90% remaining.. comes with a touch pad control and the 94 GM 3500 frame mounts.

This is a complete package! $3000 cash USD

I'll meet you New Hampshire for fuel money.

give me a call 508 753 6617

I do have the correct mounts and I can send you pictures if you want to see them
  6. pmorrissette

Thanks for the offer! That's a REALLY NICE plow! The price is too steep for my needs though. Good Luck with your sale!