1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB complete plow setup 01 superduty!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by clp94, Oct 29, 2011.

1. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

looking for a complete setup for an 01 superduty. looking mainly for curtis/meyer/snowdogg since these are the only local dealers to me. nearest fisher/boss dealer is 45 minutes away and that dont help me in the middle of a storm.

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

my cousin is selling an 8.5' meyer with an e-47. came off of his 06 F-250. PM me if you want more details

3. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

im pretty sure that setup wont work, i need a setup from 99-early 04. thankyou for the offer though. this is probably the worst time to be looking for a plow but i couldnt find anything in the offseason either so im still looking.

4. Wallace

Wallace Member

Whats your budget?
    Can you do the install?
    Do you want a direct bolt on?

5. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

its not really up to me to tell people what they want to pay so im open to offers. but if it saves them time, im looking to spend about 2500. i wouldnt want to spend a whole lot more on a snowdogg or meyer... i can take care of the install and yes i want a direct bolt on.

6. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I have a Curtis off an 04 Ford. Complete setup. Plow is in good shape. I am near Albany, NY. Asking $2000, pm me your email and i can send you pics