1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb... complete plow set up for 99 chevy 1500.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firebug130, Jan 19, 2008.

1. firebug130

firebug130 Member

I'm looking for plow for 99 chevy 1500. I am thinking something 7-7.6 ft. Not loyal to any brand. Would like to find something within 4 hr drive of Louisville Ky.

2. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Goto www.craigslist.org then click on your state. Then click on autoparts and type plow into the search bar at top and hit enter. That will probably be your best and fastest bet.
  3. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

fisher 7.6 mm F/S 1300

never even used this set up, its a complete off truck setup. i will help load it into your truck, i just want it gone, i have 2 avalable. 1300 bucks. there 4000 new, im loacated in the philadelphia area, but if you have to take a road trip it will be worth your while. shoot me an email neighborstree@aol.com