1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: complete plow for 99 F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fatality, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

As title stated we are looking to buy a complete plow kit for our new truck. Willing to drive approx 4 hours from central Illinois. Must be a good shape! email me at bandalandscaping@yahoo.com. Thanks!

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a 2 year old boss 8' superduty with the mount and wiring for a 99-07 superduty. handheld controller. 2500 complete. can even make arrangments to put it on a pallet and put it in the back of your truck.if you are interested pm me a number

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

give me a call at 309-660-3027! Thanks

4. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

well if you decide to go a different route an not get a whole plow set up. i have a western unimount mount for a 99-04 F250/350 i might have wiring for it too but i'd have to check and i'm only 30-45mins from you. let me know if your interested

5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

check to see if you would have the wiring and give me a call at 309-660-3027

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I will try to gie ya a call tommorow if youa re still interested.

7. JDWalkbehind

ok i'll try to look for it tomorrow and give you a call

8. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

sounds good you two! will be looking forward to you phone calls! Thanks!

9. JDWalkbehind

ok looked today and i only have the mount the wiring i have is for 92-97 ford 250/350 and the other is for chevy not sure what year. but if your interested in the mount let me know

10. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Want to try and find a complete kit before I try to piece meal everything together. Ill keep you in mind. Thanks!!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  11. chknman

chknman Junior Member
    from IL

I've got a complete western unimount 8'6"pro plow and all the truck side brackets and wiring for 1800 obo.I'm in Joliet give a call 815 693 9058 Thanks Bob

12. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Bob, I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon if not friday by the lastest. That sounds exactly what I am looking for!

13. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

never heard from you still interested?

14. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

saginaw is a bit out of my driving range. Looks like its about 7 hours from me :(

15. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

16. chknman

chknman Junior Member
    from IL

17. chknman

chknman Junior Member
    from IL

Still for sale

18. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

do you have any pics of the western 8'6

19. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

My neighbor has a 7'6" meyer setup on his 99 f250 that he is trying to sell for $1700 obo. Let me know if you're interested.