1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB- Complete plow for 99 F250 SD or 01 2500 HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcfly89, Oct 22, 2009.

1. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

I'm looking for a plow for my trucks. I have a 99 Ford Superduty and an 01 GMC 2500HD.

I would prefer a Boss V but am open to anything at this point. For either of these trucks I really need 8' or larger.

I also need a spreader....again open to anything Vbox or tailgate.

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Where are you located?

3. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

Im in southwest Missouri. Ft Leonard Wood. but this late in the game I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to travel to get what I want :)

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have Western unimount setups for both trucks. I am in the Detroit,MI. Area. Not sure if your interested or not. Send me a pm if you want.

5. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

yeah I've got family in Hastings and Charlotte, so Michigan is no problem :) If you have pics, email em or post em up here. mcfly89@hotmail.com

6. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

7. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

8. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

I looked at the pictures and I appreciate your post, but I'm looking for something a little newer, or at least something that looks a little newer :)

for the record, I have friends and family in Michigan, Ohio, and the Chicago area....so a road trip wouldn't bother me...if you got somethin, post it up

9. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

i used one last year with bulk and it worked out fine

10. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

waitin on contact info as we speak

11. long0

long0 Senior Member

Attached are the pictures I just PM'd you about.. I will clean off the mud best I can to reduce shipping weight!!!!

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

12. long0

long0 Senior Member

This thing was only used for about 5 months as I changed from Meyer to a Blizzard towards the end of the season. The little surface rust is only from plowing, not salt like you see in other parts of the country.

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

13. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

ok the fords taken care of, now about that 2500 hd....

eww i also need truckside wiring for the ford and gmc if anyone has anything laying around :)