1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB-Complete Plow for '98 Dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BeastMaster, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Looking to buy in or around these areas (all are within 1.5 hrs. drive of me) Cincinnati, Dayton, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Indianapolis area. I am in southeastern, IN.

Need a plow 7-7.5' for my 1998 Dodge 3/4 ton.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I sent email earlier
  3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

You might be better off with an 8 footer on that truck.
  4. I was told up to a 7.5' for a 3/4 ton, however, I haven't a clue. I've gotten 3 offers already on Western Unimounts. People are looking to part w/ these for some reason. Never had a truck plow before and frankly, I'm scared considering my record lately w/ things w/ moving parts. Had a LOT of truck trouble lately.
  5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have Ultras too. Unimounts are a little cheaper and there are a ton more used ones available.......prob why they are getting offered to you. They are the most common and probably the most rugged/reliable plows of their time. I still prefer them over Ultras myself.

I can set you in a 2 year old 8' Ultra for $3,500 complete. $2,800 for a Unimount in similar but redone condition.
  6. poorboy

poorboy Junior Member

I have a meyer in good shape I am buying a ford to replace my dodge, plow works great. $2000 my number is 423-773-6682, my name is brandon. Thanks