1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb complete plow for 97 ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by the new boss 92, Sep 30, 2010.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

a buddie is looking for a plow for his 1500. please no yellow!!!!! its for a 97 can be an 8 footer or 7'6. what do you got? please post up!!! pics tooo!!!!

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I can set him up with one of my rehabbed Unimounts. Doing a nice 4 spring 7'6 pro right now. Will have new cutting edge, deflector, motor, gr8 hardware, chain, stickers, spring eyelets, etc... Blasted and painted. I'm sure you've seen the ones I turn out, but I'll post pics of examples. Still early in the season, so I'd do $3k complete with handheld.

3. smofeet

smofeet Junior Member
    from chicago

look me up under smofeet on this site

4. the new boss 92

do you have something that doesnt look so pretty. my buddie can give 2 shits what it lookslike just has to work.lol if you have anything or come across something let me know!

5. the new boss 92

smo what are you looking to get out of that blade?

6. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

have a buddy selling a western pro plow from a 1997 dodge 1500, complete with mount, wiring and handheld for 1700 obo. PM me if you are interested and I can give you his phone number. It is located in Hobart, IN

7. Diesel Nick

Diesel Nick Member

Hairygary, sent you a pm

8. smofeet

smofeet Junior Member
    from chicago