1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Complete midweight set up, HTS, STL, etc.etc..

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JustJeff, Nov 10, 2009.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I am looking to buy a complete midweight set up for a late model Dodge half-ton. Looking for a Western HTS, Meyer STL, Western midweight, Snowdogg MD, etc...I'm willing to buy the proper truck mount if your's won't fit mine, but looking for everything else, controller, harness etc. No junk, I'm looking for something that's relatively new. Maybe someone looking to move up in size or something like that? I'd even consider moving up to a standard duty 7'-6" if all I have to do is add Timbrens or something equivelant to make it work on my truck. Either PM me with pics and a price, or e-mail them to jeff.georgalas@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Bump........