1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Complete Hiniker Setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ajchuck, May 20, 2012.

1. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

I have a 2003 Ford F-350 6.0L powerstroke 4X4 Dually. I am looking for a Complete hiniker set up for this truck. I would prefer a C or V plow but will consider others. Let me know what is out there.

2. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

TTT..... Anyone?

3. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

I have a 9.6 Hiniker V-plow complete. We are a Hiniker dealer in central Indiana. Mount will be brand new controller was bought new last year. The guy gave up plowing and I bought it off of him in March. He bought the plow new off of us in 2005. We have serviced it and is ready to go. Price is 2975. cash picked up. Feel free to call be happy to send pics. 317-745-8572 ask for Brent.

Thanks

4. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Is this a steel plow or poly plow? I am interested in seeing pictures. you can e-mail them to ajchuck@achosting.net. Where at in Central Indiana?

5. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

TTT.... May consider a straight blade too.

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

There's a guy selling his F350 on the Minneapolis Craig's List and it has an 8' Hiniker blade on it that he's willing to sell separately. If you do a little searching you should be able to find it.

7. lawninc

lawninc Junior Member

Got a 8' strait I am looking to sell. Off an '06 F350. In great shape. Its up on a rack right now but if your interested I'll pull it down and take pics. I think $2500 is a fair price????? Let me know

8. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

What comes with it? Poly or steel? What would i need to make it work on an '03 F350 6.0?