1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB chevy unimount 2000-06 or ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grizzlycj, Jul 23, 2007.

1. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Anybody got any extra laying around that they would like to get rid of? Also looking for an 04 chevy mvp harness or something I can use to hook up a unimount mvp.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  2. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

Found a mount

3. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

WTB Daytime Running Lights Module and Wire

Looking for a daytime running light module and wire for a western unimount harness. The part #'s are 26078 and 26072. Any one got a used one?

4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have the headlight harness off of an 05 2500 for the ISO module...Let me know I will see if i can get a part# for ya..29048 is the harness I believe...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  5. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

I have a headlight harness I found laying around. I have everything but the DRL diode and wire. But thanks for the help.

6. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Do you need a plow as well?? I have a 8', or 8'6"

7. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

No I have a western V plow I am going to mount from a ford. I did see the equipment that you have for sale. How well does the pull plow work for residential drives. I have a friend who might be interested.

8. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

They work awesome, they aren't all that great after about 6+ inches, bbut for the snows we get they are great.

9. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

I will ask him soon and let you know.