1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Chevy K3500 Fisher Truck side Mounts and Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Looking for Fisher Push Plates and Complete Harness with controller for a 2000 Chevy K3500. Let me know what you have, thanks!

2. crossboneracing

Should Probably include this is the old body style (95-00)

3. rpainetfd

rpainetfd Member

I have push plates and a headlight harness off of a 2000 3500 (must be a K series, I am not a Chev guy). Used the rest of the parts on my Ford. Let me know if these will help you. I am assuming you wanted Minute Mount stuff, thats what I have.

4. crossboneracing

Ya thats what I need, so is it a 2 or 3 plug? Send me a PM with what you have and what you want. Thanks!!

5. evertonyardcare

evertonyardcare Junior Member
    from ny

how much for the 86 dsl dump?

6. crossboneracing

$5200 if you are interested I suggest you pm me today as I have a buyer, but would like to get a little more than they are offering. Thanks

7. crossboneracing

No Longer needed I figured something else out. Thanks anyway!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.