1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Chevy/GMC frame mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by upsdrivr1, Aug 25, 2010.

1. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

WTB Western frame mounts for a 99 New body style GMC Sierra 1500. The Western part number is 3519... Let me know what you have and shipped price to 60178 in IL. Thank you!

2. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

3. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Ya, I sent that guy a message about them asking him to call me about them and never heard from him. He must have either sold them, or decided not to sell them I guess. I'll keep looking. Thanks for looking out though!

4. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Yea............I saw the lowball posts and it prob. pissed him off !
    Those 1500 mounts are rare and $pendy new!

5. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

You can buy those mounts new for $372 at plowpartsdirect.com. I never made an offer even, he never even responded. Lol oh well, his loss I guess......

6. OUTLAWREV800

OUTLAWREV800 Junior Member

Sorry just been busy i tired to call you yesterday and left you a message they still are for sale

7. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Call me now if u can. 815-739-1965 I have my phone on Snowmobile