1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb chevy gas tank

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ultimateinc, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

looking for a chevy gas tank. truck is a 2000 chevy 2500 (old body style ) im not sure what size tank is on it. i think its like a 34 gallon.

thanks

2. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Did you check the price of a new one. I bought one for my 89 Chevy and it was $120

3. ultimateinc

I didn't, but if there that cheap I'll just look into that. Thank you. Do you happen to know how many gallon tank your new one was ??

4. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

I think it was a 24 or 26 i dont remember. I got mine from the local junkyard they sold them new.

5. ultimateinc

Ok. Thanks alot

6. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen Junior Member

check out lmc truck you can get one for about 200 with shipping

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

lmc is overpriced a lot.

any local parts store or auto parts yard can get new tank.

as for length/gal size thay will ask you few simple questions to figure it out.

like std cab? ext cab ? crew cab ? short bed ? long bed? those there will get it.