1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Cheap Snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Feb 22, 2009.

1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Hey all,

I recently bought a skid steer, and I am looking to fab up a snow plow for it. I am looking for a cheap snow plow. I will also need the A frame push bar and angle cylinders. I already have the mounting plate. I have an account where I need to cut a blade down to 54" to 60" wide, so that is why it needs to be cheap. I would hate to cut somethig nice.

Please email rwheeler75@mchsi.com or call (563) 570-2303

Thanks,
    Ryan

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

check out your local craigslist...i know there is tons of stuff for you to use out here in the chicago area craigslist.

3. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have an old school, I mean old school western unimount. I believe it is a 6' or 6.5' max. It is just the blade, no pumps or anything. PM me.

4. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

I am still looking for a cheap plow to fab a blade set up for my Case 1840 skidsteer. Can anybody help?????

5. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I still have that blade we discussed above. Maybe I forgot to get back to you. I'll send you a PM and take some pictures tomorrow.

Ken