1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB--Cheap motorcycle for spring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sweetpete, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Guys:

I know there's a foot of snow on the ground, but I figured I'd throw this out there. If you're looking to sell a mechanically sound bike for around $2k, let me know. Doesn't have to be anything special, but no smaller than a 600 cc.

2. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

I have a 93 honda cbr 600f2 I am looking to sell. It has around 13000 miles on it. I am looking to get 2500 dollars out of it. But, I am located in Columbia, MO. Let me know if you are interested.
  3. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

i have a 79 kz 650 $900 pm me if interested i'm in akron
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  4. payton

payton Senior Member

check this website
    starboyz.com alot of ohio riders there. and always a few bikes for sale.. its a stunt site but some times ya can find a decent deal.

5. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

DON'T BUY FROM THEM have you seen the videos..they'er based out of akron.. i see them around, and they beat them to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. payton

payton Senior Member

umm ive rode with them.. and there website hasa fourm and theres a sale section. not all bikes are stunted..