1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Cheap Beater Truck!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DeereFarmer, Mar 20, 2006.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Well, I sold my beater Ford Ranger to trade up to even more of a beater. I am now looking for a decent truck to do some landscaping with. I would prefer an older 4X4 V8 regular cab longbed, but will consider mostly anything that you may have. A hitch and CD player would be great on top of everything else. Allo it needs to do is bea ble to pass MA inspections. I have about $1700 cash to spend (I know, but it is all that I have for now!), so if you have a junker laying around and want some cash let me know. You can either leave me a message here or email me some pics to cdrmotorsports@yahoo.com and put plowsite somewhere in the message so I know who you are! Please keep it local in MA, NH, CT, RI, or mayber VT. or NY.

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I have 2 of them!
    The nice one is a 1991 K-1500 4x4, 305 V8, 5 Speed, Silverado, 135000 miles, VERY Clean body I am asking $3000.00

The cheap one is a 1985 Ford F-150 4x4, 302 V8, Automatic, 155000 miles $300.00

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

5. DeereFarmer

Well, I've got $1700 to spend for a beater and that is as high as I can go for now. Local or delivery would be best!

6. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

I have a friend that has a Ford F-250, diesel, reg. cab, 8' box, 2" receiver, no plow. I am unsure of the year, (I will check on it if you have an interest), yes it will need some work, he had a deal go south for $1,350.00, I know he will let it go for $1,200.00. Contact me if you would like more info.

7. DeereFarmer

Sent you a PM. For everyone else, it does not matter if there is a plow or not on it. If there is, great. If not, great!

8. DeereFarmer

Bump. Someone has got to have a beater kicking around the yard locally!

9. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

86 f-250 351 a/t meyer plow

in p.a.

john

10. DeereFarmer

Man, I wish you were closer. Just to entertain my mind, would it ever make it back here on its own?

11. DeereFarmer

Last bump for a while!