1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Car for first time driver!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mow It All, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Im looking to buy a car for my cousin, she is kinda limited on money. I would say 6, 7, 800 tops. I dont care what it looks like, as long as it runs decent. I have looked at a couple but nothing as of yet.......If you got something laying around please let me know. Thanks guys......And please be in NJ

2. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

I have an 85' vw golf diesel I am looking to sell...needs some work...I'm asking what I have into it...900...might go 850...

3. zippy3497

zippy3497 Junior Member

I have a Plymouth voyage mini van in really good cond for a 1986.

Asking $1,000.00

PS - PB - 4cyl mitsubishi 25mpg
    AM-FM radio
    Good set of tires
    130,000 miles
    Rebuilt trans @ 100,000
    ** Will need a master brake cylinder ( $23 @ Autozone ) but the brakes do work.

DCP_0060 (380 x 285).jpg

4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

try Craigslist.org, great resource and you can search locally or wherever you want.

5. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

my buddy wants to sell his jeep. ask me for more info if you are interested.

6. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

I have a 94 Plymouth Acclaim in Monmouth County.
    Good Condition, low mileage (for a 94 at around 80k).
    Close to your price range.
    PM if interested.