1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Car/Equipment trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Jan 29, 2010.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

I'm looking for a car/equipment trailer low profile style (tires are on outside of the trailer deck, not under). Must be a minimum of 17' length and minimum of 81" width between fenders. Anyone got anything in decent shape in the Northeast Indiana area ? Looking to spend around 1000 unless it needs too much work, then I'll just offer you less the repairs.
    Thanks, David - got snow?

And before you say it, I'm having very little luck finding anything worth it, or correct dimensions, on craigslist...
  2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

too bad you didnt want to travel to ny, there are a lot of trailers out here that are nice for sale.
  3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Yeah, just a little too far for me... Hoping for something w/ in 120 miles or so.
  4. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Found one locally, MODERATOR PLEASE REMOVE