1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB buyers electric under tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Blaine4450, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Blaine4450

Blaine4450 Member

WTB buyers salt dogg electric under tailgate salt spreader model # 92440SSA. looking for something gently used will need controller and wiring etc. Thanks in advance.

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Ha, I'm kinda looking for the same thing. Looking to sell my vboxes and go to Electric under tailgate unit

3. Blaine4450

Blaine4450 Member

Yeah my v box was nice but I hate having to refill all the time. Just wish my dump would have come with central hydraulics. Good luck finding something!

4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I just don't like gas. I just bought a salt dogg electric vbox for pickup, but I want more capacity in the dump

5. Blaine4450

Blaine4450 Member

Besides capacity I would still like to haul snow with out taking a big v box out of the dump bed. I guess we will see what we can find!