1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb bulk salt spreader and 93 f150 plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Hi I am looking for a bulk salter to run on one of my truck I dont want to spend a whole lot but something that will work If it need a little work i am willing to do that for the right price. I live in erie and would like to stay close but would travel for the right price. I need this spreader to fit in the back of my truck that has a easy dumper in it, Or a bulk tailgate spreader is fine also. If any one has a light duty plow to fit a 1993 F150 let me know also thanks.

2. snoking

snoking Senior Member

i have an 8 foot stainless salter with live hydraulics, no engines to play with, needs some spinner work and propably a new chain.

was looking for 1200.00 let me know

3. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

tell me about that salter

tell me more how does the hydraulics work how old condition what work needs done on spinner