1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb Boss V-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by All Season Lawn, Jul 7, 2008.

1. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

like the title says looking to buy a boss v plow around grand rapids mi area must have the 13 pin connector let me know whats out there email me or post mark72115@yahoo.com thanks

2. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

nothing out there.....

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how much are youlooking to spend, mine is a three year old 8.2 poly vee with hand held control, it was not used last year but is ready to go just had a diffrent plow I used last year.

4. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

shoot me a price i was looking for a steel but what ya lookin to et out of it and does it have the wings on it likeit says in your profile? thanks

5. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

bump to the top

6. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

any others out there?

7. tojay22

tojay22 Member

im in gr also. i have a few v blades for sale. call me at 616-446-1777 to see them