1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Boss V plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lodogg89, Jan 4, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Looking for a boss V Plow, 7'6 or maybe 8'2. Would prefer mounting and wiring for newer 1/2 ton chevy. Gonna be getting rid of a blizzard 760LT that is like new. Im in omaha, looking for something semi-close unless you have a good deal on shipping.

2. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

your not going to put it on a half ton truck are u ??

3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

ofcourse i am, i only put the 8.2 on if i modify the suspension first, and it must be a poly. The 7'6 weighs 18lbs more than a western 7.6 so its not any heavier. Its like putting a plow on your 1 ton, its not exactly suppose to be on there, but you did it anyways and it works great.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I've got an 8.2 poly v plow I'm looking to trade. I'm looking for a Boss 8.6 straight plow with wings.

5. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

boss long time no see u got a pic of the plow

6. The Boss

Hey buddy, I haven't been on here for months, too many things I don't like. I can take some quick. PM me your email addy.

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

yea, lets see some pics, you interested in selling??

8. The Boss

Not selling, just trading. PM me your email addys for pics., I don't want to make anybody mad, lol. I just started a thread for the plow too in the equipment forum.

9. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

send me some pics here, what mount does it have, or are you just trading the plow?? RT3? Ill check with my dealer today on a 8'6" plow,maybe i could by new and trade. If the price was right.

beautiful_lawns@yahoo.com

10. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

i seen some on a old post