1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Boss V Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by All Season Lawn, Sep 4, 2008.

1. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

Like the title says lookin for a boss v blade rt3 smart 2.....lookin to stay within 100 miles of grand rapids mi let me know what u have goin on a 98 chevy 2500

2. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have a rt3 8.2 steel boss vblade but no mount or wires. will sell you just the plow for 3500. 616-446-1777 Jay

3. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

bump to the top

4. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

to the top

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I am debating selling mine. It is a 3 year old poly 8.2 v with wiring and a brand new mount togo on 99-07 superduty. I bought mid year last season and never had enough time to get it put on the truck between storms so I did not use it. So it has two seasons on it. Brand new snowfoil just put on it and a new set of the new style cutting edges that still need to be put on. I am thinking of getting another truck so may need the money out of the plow to buy the truck, I am located in Saginaw. I will be looking at around 3300 out of it. let me know if you have intrest and I will put you at the top of the list to be notified when I decide the direction I am going to go, Aaron