1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Boss Undercarriage for 92-97 ford F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 97-stroker, Jan 4, 2010.

1. 97-stroker

97-stroker Junior Member

Someone stole the whole undercarriage off my truck over night a couple nights ago and dealers around here are wanting $500 for something like this so i thought id get on here and see if i can find me a used one for cheaper. The model number is LTA03643 its the whole under carriage for a 92-97 Ford F250 and F350.

Im new on here but i do get on other fourms such as www.powerstroke.org and i have sold and bought many things over there. Not here to scam anyone..just need this mount before the snow hits.

Im located in Mason ohio. Just right outside of Cincinnati

Thanks guys
    Steve

2. scottyknows50

scottyknows50 Member

we have one- we are in iowa. not sure how much it will cost to ship to ya. it came off of our 1995 F-250. I just posted an ad on this site.