1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB BOSS RT3 mount for 95 chevy 2500 & wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordboy, Oct 31, 2008.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I need a mount and harness for a boss 13 pin rt3 to go on a 2500hd chevy. Preferably as close to mi as possible thanks Aaron
  2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

no one has one for this?

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I have a brand new mount in a box for a 95 chevy half, to three quarter ton. I bought a used plow off here and the guy I got it from had bought a new vee and he got a mount and wire for a 95 chevy. My 95 already had a mount but needed wiring so I kept the wiring but want to get ride of the mount. Its brand new in the box, Never been on a truck. My dealers are quoting me almost 600 bucks for this mount. I would like to get 450 + shipping for it, but seeing as you are in saginaw I am willing to meet you half way if you want? If you would like pics I will post some for you.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008