1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb boss plow wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by streetscrapin16, Jan 15, 2011.

1. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

I have a 2010 Boss 8'2" v plow. I am looking to buy a set of wings for it. If anyone has a good set they are trying to get rid of let me know. Thanks

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You just missed a awesome deal on a set for 400 the other day.

3. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

my dealer told me yesterday 8 to 900 dollars for a set so 400 is a great price.

4. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

check out some of the suppliers on here they can do way better than what you got quoted.

5. streetscrapin16

Yea I noticed the set for $400 then I saw they were sold.. New my dealer said $699. I am just looking on here for a used set.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

jim@esitruck (plowsite member screen name) has them and is the cheapest around i think. esi truck is a sponsor also.

7. streetscrapin16

I looked on his website and its almost the same price their like $1 cheaper.

8. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

When i contacted him via email it was a lot cheaper than whats listed on their website. But shipping will add up.