1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb: Boss Plow Mount & Wiring Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Jan 11, 2007.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys looking to buy a boss plow mount for a 2003 gmc sierra 2500 hd. I know of a guy that has one but, he says that he wont sell it. It is just sitting in his barn practically unused. The mount he has will fit my truck. Also what are they going for used these days? I priced a few new ones out at about 450 bucks. I looked on ebay for them and all they have is some for a 88 to 98 chevy/gmc. Also one more thing I am in need of a wiring harness for this body style truck. I need the whole kit and ka bodal. I have a boss snow plow that I might be buying? (the seller is unsure if he is selling it yet.) But the mount the guy has is for a f150 and as well as the wiring harness. I am looking to buy here in the spring as this is gonna be a back up truck for next year. Thanks guys

Ryan