1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Boss Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, Aug 24, 2007.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

I have a 06 Ram 2500 megacab with the cummins, and am looking for a used mount or a complete 9'2" v plow that will work with it. I live in MN, willing to drive a few hours to get it if price is right. Looking for the new style lights and tower with RT3. Let me know if anyone has anything that will work. Steel is fine, but preferably poly. Also looking for a joystick controller for the vplows if anyone has a used one. Thanks!

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Have you checked ebay? Look up boss snowplow.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

You should come up and check out my plow...I know you want the new style lights but we can swing a deal where I can lower the price so you can buy new ones and I'll keep the old ones. I think they're less than $350 at Central Parts. I've got the plow sitting in St. Cloud so it's not too far for you.

Here's a link to the thread where I have it for sale: http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=46714