1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Boss or Curtis V-Plow Pump....

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by InPlowBoy, Jan 27, 2009.

1. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

I am looking for a Boss or Curtis V-Plow pump setup. As complete as possible. It would be nice to get the harness and controller and all. The Boss pump can be for an RT1,2, or 3....

Does anyone have anything around...???

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ther was one on ebay complete

3. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Ok - Thanks.

I was just there and don't seem to find it. If you could find it again. Could yoiu link it here for me? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks Again!

Hoss....

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

sorry I could not find it on there again, but there is a lot of pumps on there.

5. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

I was hoping that someone had something around that I could use. PLease keep your eyes open for me guys.

Thanks!

Hoss....

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

what are you trying to do? why does it need to be from a vee?

7. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

I have on the line a Boss V complete except for the pump that was designed for central hydraulics. Under the hood. It is an RT1 setup. And I would like to find a pump for this system. It has to be for a v-plow that has single acting wing cylinders. Which a Boss or Curtis v pump will do.

8. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

I am still looking....

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

11. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

I have the same setup with the hoses and a complete wire harness. It hasn't been used for at least 4-5 years. I will let it go for $350 plus shipping. John 443-336-9987

12. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

13. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Thanks!

Thanks guys! To fordboy, Nascar24, and to B&B..... I really appreciate all of the help and I will be watching both of those on ebay and see what happen.

I have also sent you a PM there SnoForce. And if I need to - I will gladly give you a call if you'd like. And we can discuss the pump and maybe BS some too.

Thanks Again All!

And keep on looking for these until I tell ya here that I have one in my possesion or atleast bought.

Hoss....

14. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Can the handheld controller be wired to work in the place of the switch box? Just curious... Which one is easier to use and better? I found a 9 wire I think it is for a v-plow. Black handheld with gray buttons...

Hoss....

15. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I know there is one on ebay. It has the pump, manifold, and the rocker box controller. Search boss snowplow, boss snow plow, and boss plow. It will show up. I just seen it.

16. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sure can. Just need to add a ground in the harness if its an older style harness.

17. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Hitch Diagram....

Hey There Guys!

Can anyone help me find an exploded view and parts list of an RT1 hitch system. Specifically for an Ford F250/350 80-96/97-98HD 4x4. But, it doesn't have to be drawing for that truck necessarily. Plow side and truck side both.

Thanks!

Hoss....

18. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry Hoss, don't have anthing digital for the RT1's myself. An email to Boss may get you want you need though.

19. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

Thanks!

OK - Thanks there B&B. Just thought I would ask around here before I went on to that route myself. It was worth a shot though too.

Thanks Again!

Hoss....